Swim Therapy Terms & Conditions
Whilst the utmost care is taken of all dogs swimming, in the maintenance of the water & all equipment, dogs swimming do so entirely at their owner’s risk.
- The staff at K9 Essentials are not vets & do not diagnose injury or illness. If required, vet advice should be sought and recommended treatment advice followed.
- For the safety of all dogs, NO dog showing any symptoms of infectious or contagious conditions, such as ear, eye or skin infections, gastric upset, kennel cough & so on will be able to swim. Bitches in season will not be able to attend sessions until their season has finished.
- Owners must advise staff of any information we may need to know before a session starts e.g. health status, does the dog like water, any aggressive tendencies, past/current treatment being completed etc.
- You give permission for K9 Essentials to contact your vet to pass on or obtain information about your dog(s)
- Owners are requested not to feed their dog for at least 3 hours before an appointment & try to ensure the dog has emptied its bowels before arriving. We advise not to feed for at least 1 hour after swimming.
- While at K9 Essentials all dogs are to be kept under control at all times.
- For their own safety, children must be supervised at all times.
- Please advise us if you prefer photos & videos of your dog(s) swimming not be used on websites, social media or other media.
K9 Essentials reserves the right to refuse any dog access to the pool & may request a vet report be provided prior to any swimming being undertaken.